A new year brings new things. Though seeing as how we are extremely lazy, we continue to bring you the same old tat that we usually do.
In Issue 9 of Fish Fingers and Custard, we have the following:
- Reviews of The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe
- Where To Start - Which stories would you show to a new fan?
- Season 6B
- The BBC Bazaar - We help out BBC Worldwide with some moneymaking ideas
- Crafty Who - A new section dedicated to fan-made stuff!
- Cyber Moan - Why are the New Series Cybermen so rubbish?
You can order a copy of this Issue by slipping one of the following payments to us via PayPal:
Rest of The World: £3
Please send to email@example.com and please mark your payment as a 'gift'. Oh and don't forget to include your name and address too! If you don't have a PayPal account, you can also pay by credit/debit card below:
Cheers and if you fancy contributing to the next issue of the fanzine, please don't hesitate to get into contact with us!